Sunday, April 19, 2020

Eadmund Blaccadicus

Today I got to fulfil a goal that has been brewing for some time!

Eadmvnd Blaccadicvs, bastard least favourite son of a British warlord (and a Saxon mother), who has been exiled sent on a pilgrimage to Rome to get him out of the way enrich his education and hopefully die there..


You might have noticed him in my previous post, he's one of the figures from the Gripping Beast Arthurian Heroes set. He has had a plastic sword added, as I found the original pose a little passive.

I made up the device on his shield, but drew some inspiration from the Notitia Dignitatum.


Source: http://lukeuedasarson.com

Well, it's a little bit of a stretch, but I had a lot of fun and look forward to finding a suitable Baldric to accompany him. But for now...

Salve, do you know the way to Rome?

No comments:

Post a Comment